whilky #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Acceptedwhilky #1

by milky on Thu May 10, 2018 4:46 pm

1. Username: whilky
1a. Do you have any accounts on gaming platforms (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? Please link them: Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DylanTheHandsome/
1b. Do you have any PB2 accounts? Please link them: My first account: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=PotatoAssasin&id=1344145
2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): #slugger7017
2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.): I do have discord.

3. What timezone do you live in?: Sweden, Enköping

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?: From my good friend mingo1

5. What games do you usually play?: PB2 and TF2

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?: Delta Force, Apex, ApK (something with ApK). USF.

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: mingo1, CaptainSolo, Copy_, Spirit7891

8. Why do you want to join GeNo?: I've heard alot, and i think it's pretty nice. It's a good clan and there's also other games that GeNo plays.

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: I can offer my friends or people to join GeNo help it also grow alot bigger. I will also help if i am needed. Hopefully spread cheer and happines.

10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?: Best: I'm very nice to everyone and I give way too many compliments/flirt alot. I am always happy and in a cheery mood, insults dont hurt me becaue i can take them. I worry about my friends alot. Alot of my ''Girl Friends'' like me... because im so sweet..

11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: Me/Member: I would keep calm and not cuss back at them and try to end it being as polite as i can. Member/Two: I would tell the two members to kindly stop. If they dont i will step in and do the same thing as i mentioned first. When the conflict's done i would cheer up the member through DM by saying nice things. Member/Non: I dont know how i would react to this but i would tell the Non-Member to respect the Member because hes a lower rank than the Member.

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?: Discord: 24/7 and 365/30 Forums: I will be also active here i'll be on the forums like 3 times a week or so.
13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan.: I will show the most respect to everyone.

If in any case you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your departure. If you do not complete the form, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you are willing and able to handle this responsibility?: Yes I am able to handle this responsibility.

14. Are you applying for Unofficial or Official Membership?: Offical.

15. Extra comments/questions: Not really, just want to say thanks alot for reading my app, and you all have an amazing day ! Wink
avatar
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Gender : Male Posts : 9
Points* : 5
Join Date : 2018-05-10
Age : 16
Location : Sweden, Enköping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by Xemonis on Thu May 10, 2018 8:08 pm

[Questioning Phase Begins]

Your answer to #8 is a little weak. Would you say that you're good at organizing and hosting events? e.i. GeNo Nights or Game Nights?





avatar
Xemonis
Tactician

IGN : Sniper J
Gender : Male Posts : 4003
Points* : 6902
Join Date : 2015-07-21
Age : 17
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by Pixelbyte on Thu May 10, 2018 9:00 pm

you seem to have great character so far, but i feel like I seen your pb2 name before. Do you think you have any vids of your gameplay on yt?




avatar
Pixelbyte
Prestige Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Gender : Male Posts : 1031
Points* : 1352
Join Date : 2015-10-31
Age : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by iSpyder on Thu May 10, 2018 10:55 pm

For your response to #8 I believe that you should further elaborate on that. For #10 I hope that you are not just saying what you think we want to hear.

Several questions that I have for you about your application is that how can you guarantee that you won't just go inactive straight after you pass the voting phase? Being active and contributing towards what you can on the forums and via chat is entirely the basis as a member besides participating in discussions and inputting new ideas. Many people say that they will be active on a daily basis and then they end up digressing away from their "written oath" via application after less than a month. How can you contribute to our forums, and what skill sets do you have that you might think that are deemed as useful to us?

As for #11, our principles as a group lie within the fact that we are all equal as people and no matter in any case, rank does not matter AND because both sides have participated in a heated argument or have instigated it, it would make both of them at fault by that logic. We complete these tasks by fairness. Both parties would receive a warning and move on with their day unless if poked at any further. Why does rank play a major factor for you? As a matter of fact, I do not see any sort of validation in your application that you're not just joining GeNo for the people, but you could be just wanting to have the rank and the tag in your name, not for the sake of contributing towards the group and being with the people out of kindness itself.

And furthermore, what is your level of honesty like? Would you lie to keep someone out of trouble or would you tell the truth because moral reasoning points towards the truth?




-iSpyder™️
avatar
iSpyder
Prestige Member

IGN : iSpyder
Gender : Female Posts : 387
Points* : 536
Join Date : 2015-07-22
Location : MN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by milky on Fri May 11, 2018 4:01 am

@Xemonis wrote:[Questioning Phase Begins]

Your answer to #8 is a little weak. Would you say that you're good at organizing and hosting events? e.i. GeNo Nights or Game Nights?
Yeah i'd say im pretty good with events.
avatar
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Gender : Male Posts : 9
Points* : 5
Join Date : 2018-05-10
Age : 16
Location : Sweden, Enköping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by milky on Fri May 11, 2018 4:01 am

@Pixelbyte wrote:you seem to have great character so far, but i feel like I seen your pb2 name before. Do you think you have any vids of your gameplay on yt?
thanks pal, and which pb2 name? whilky?
avatar
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Gender : Male Posts : 9
Points* : 5
Join Date : 2018-05-10
Age : 16
Location : Sweden, Enköping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by milky on Fri May 11, 2018 4:11 am

@iSpyder wrote:For your response to #8 I believe that you should further elaborate on that. For #10 I hope that you are not just saying what you think we want to hear.

Several questions that I have for you about your application is that how can you guarantee that you won't just go inactive straight after you pass the voting phase? Being active and contributing towards what you can on the forums and via chat is entirely the basis as a member besides participating in discussions and inputting new ideas. Many people say that they will be active on a daily basis and then they end up digressing away from their "written oath" via application after less than a month. How can you contribute to our forums, and what skill sets do you have that you might think that are deemed as useful to us?

As for #11, our principles as a group lie within the fact that we are all equal as people and no matter in any case, rank does not matter AND because both sides have participated in a heated argument or have instigated it, it would make both of them at fault by that logic. We complete these tasks by fairness. Both parties would receive a warning and move on with their day unless if poked at any further. Why does rank play a major factor for you? As a matter of fact, I do not see any sort of validation in your application that you're not just joining GeNo for the people, but you could be just wanting to have the rank and the tag in your name, not for the sake of contributing towards the group and being with the people out of kindness itself.

And furthermore, what is your level of honesty like? Would you lie to keep someone out of trouble or would you tell the truth because moral reasoning points towards the truth?

to 10# i dont want you thinking that. not what im trying to make you guys think that.

I'll be active don't worry i gurantee. I have the geno forums pinned to my home page, so i'll remember.

Skills... hmm maybe rails/sniper.

And not about ranks are a big dea to me and of course every single person is equal no matter what. But i thought of it as you should respect the moderator because they can ban you and stuffs. By that i aint saying you should ONLY respect the mods but every single one in the server. Sometimes i say stuff that dont make sense.

Honesty? Well to be honest, i kind of hate lying but i will have to do it if its necessary.

Honesty: 75-85% (or higher)
Lies: 20-45% ( i think this would be accurate)


avatar
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Gender : Male Posts : 9
Points* : 5
Join Date : 2018-05-10
Age : 16
Location : Sweden, Enköping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by ./Samaritan on Fri May 11, 2018 6:58 am

Please do not triple post.
And, you sound really familiar... Idk why.
here I go
Q11 Elaborate nice things

whilky wrote:Member/Non: I dont know how i would react to this but i would tell the Non-Member to respect the Member because hes a lower rank than the Member.

Big nono. Here at GeNo we support equality. Everyone has the same human privileges, no matter what rank they are.

whilky wrote:Honesty? Well to be honest, i kind of hate lying but i will have to do it if its necessary.

Honesty: 75-85% (or higher)

Lies: 20-45% ( i think this would be accurate)

So you lie about 50% the time? This seems bad. And so far you seem like a good person so you don't seem like a liar/have to use lies.
Really disappointed about how you rated yourself.



Right, bad things out of the way, this application is really solid (exceptions #8 and #11)
I look forward to seeing you in the clan, best of luck!

What the hell? I just saw your old DMs with Reloaded. You seem pretty immature.




avatar
./Samaritan
Official Member

IGN : ;)
Gender : Male Posts : 186
Points* : 281
Join Date : 2018-01-25
Age : 14
Location : everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by Kamui on Fri May 11, 2018 7:54 am

I am pretty sure this isn't your First Application.
I am pretty sure this is your 3rd App.
Like what @./Samaritan stated your Attitude in the past was pretty bad.
How can we be sure that you do not behave badly again?

Why did you not use your original @PotatoAssassin forum account to apply once more?

Do you know anyone else in GeNo, As in the one(s) you actually talk to?




avatar
Kamui
Prestige Member

IGN : MintySenpai
Gender : Female Posts : 51
Points* : 156
Join Date : 2017-05-17
Location : Was kidnapped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by milky on Fri May 11, 2018 8:27 am

@Kamui wrote:I am pretty sure this isn't your First Application.
I am pretty sure this is your 3rd App.
Like what @./Samaritan stated your Attitude in the past was pretty bad.
How can we be sure that you do not behave badly again?

Why did you not use your original @PotatoAssassin forum account to apply once more?

Do you know anyone else in GeNo, As in the one(s) you actually talk to?

I wont behave badly i promise because i've changed alot. If i do misbehave you have the right to ban/kick me or anything.

Because i wanted to create a new account and i hated my name ''PotatoAssasin'' got also made fun of alot when i got killed 'french fries are ready! '' ''potatos my only weakness '' and etc.

Sure, i talk to mingo1 now and then. But not much cus i think hes real busy
avatar
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Gender : Male Posts : 9
Points* : 5
Join Date : 2018-05-10
Age : 16
Location : Sweden, Enköping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by milky on Fri May 11, 2018 8:34 am

@./Samaritan wrote:Please do not triple post.
And, you sound really familiar... Idk why.
here I go
Q11 Elaborate nice things

whilky wrote:Member/Non: I dont know how i would react to this but i would tell the Non-Member to respect the Member because hes a lower rank than the Member.

Big nono. Here at GeNo we support equality. Everyone has the same human privileges, no matter what rank they are.

whilky wrote:Honesty? Well to be honest, i kind of hate lying but i will have to do it if its necessary.

Honesty: 75-85% (or higher)

Lies: 20-45% ( i think this would be accurate)

So you lie about 50% the time? This seems bad. And so far you seem like a good person so you don't seem like a liar/have to use lies.
Really disappointed about how you rated yourself.



Right, bad things out of the way, this application is really solid (exceptions #8 and #11)
I look forward to seeing you in the clan, best of luck!

What the hell? I just saw your old DMs with Reloaded. You seem pretty immature.

Sorry man, i forgot to answer your question and sorry bout triple posting. Well alright i actually over-exxagerated lie about 30% so thats not really that bad i just thought you wouldnt trust me if i said 30% but i dont know. And about the behaviour in the past ive changed alot. I wanna apologize to Reloaded and anyone ive ever been in conflict with. Really Sorry.
avatar
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Gender : Male Posts : 9
Points* : 5
Join Date : 2018-05-10
Age : 16
Location : Sweden, Enköping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by ./Samaritan on Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 am

I have yet to see your behavior. Neutral for now.

Who am I to judge? I was in the same position as you. I have 0 right to downvote your app because I changed too. Good luck!
Can you actually answer my other questions?




avatar
./Samaritan
Official Member

IGN : ;)
Gender : Male Posts : 186
Points* : 281
Join Date : 2018-01-25
Age : 14
Location : everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by milky on Fri May 11, 2018 10:57 am

@./Samaritan wrote:I have yet to see your behavior. Neutral for now.

Who am I to judge? I was in the same position as you. I have 0 right to downvote your app because I changed too. Good luck!
Can you actually answer my other questions?
Thanks!
And yeah sorry, wait i dont think you have anymore questions.?
avatar
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Gender : Male Posts : 9
Points* : 5
Join Date : 2018-05-10
Age : 16
Location : Sweden, Enköping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by Reloaded on Fri May 11, 2018 5:21 pm

You better be sorry about your past actions. Plus your steam location and your forum location don't match, could you please tell us where you actually are?




GeNo Member since October 29th 2016
avatar
Reloaded
Official Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Posts : 518
Points* : 414
Join Date : 2016-10-23
Age : 12
Location : GeNo HQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by milky on Fri May 11, 2018 5:43 pm

@Reloaded wrote:You better be sorry about your past actions. Plus your steam location and your forum location don't match, could you please tell us where you actually are?
Sweden, Enköping. But i get called a swedecuck in steam so i just dont like to have it as my location.
avatar
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Gender : Male Posts : 9
Points* : 5
Join Date : 2018-05-10
Age : 16
Location : Sweden, Enköping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by alexandroulis on Mon May 14, 2018 9:50 am

My questions have been already asked by the other Members.
For now, good luck !




- alexandroulis
avatar
alexandroulis
Official Member

IGN : alexandroulis
Gender : Male Posts : 437
Points* : 480
Join Date : 2016-06-20
Age : 15
Location : Greece, Athens.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by Purple on Mon May 14, 2018 10:37 am

Voting phase begins.
avatar
Purple
Prestige Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Gender : Female Posts : 912
Points* : 1095
Join Date : 2016-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by alexandroulis on Mon May 14, 2018 12:39 pm

I think that giving you a last chance isn't a bad idea. +1


Last edited by alexandroulis on Mon May 14, 2018 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add the vote lol)




- alexandroulis
avatar
alexandroulis
Official Member

IGN : alexandroulis
Gender : Male Posts : 437
Points* : 480
Join Date : 2016-06-20
Age : 15
Location : Greece, Athens.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by ./Samaritan on Mon May 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Last vote before I depart from the clan.

Make my vote count, bro. +1




avatar
./Samaritan
Official Member

IGN : ;)
Gender : Male Posts : 186
Points* : 281
Join Date : 2018-01-25
Age : 14
Location : everywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by Reloaded on Mon May 14, 2018 10:08 pm

+1 you've changed alot since the last time




GeNo Member since October 29th 2016
avatar
Reloaded
Official Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Posts : 518
Points* : 414
Join Date : 2016-10-23
Age : 12
Location : GeNo HQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by milky on Tue May 15, 2018 1:37 am

Oh thank you guys alot! I really apprieciate it
avatar
milky
Non-Member

IGN : whilky
Gender : Male Posts : 9
Points* : 5
Join Date : 2018-05-10
Age : 16
Location : Sweden, Enköping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by ShadowZaknoid on Wed May 16, 2018 1:56 am

I love your answers, I wouldn't mind you joining. +1


Last edited by ShadowZaknoid on Wed May 16, 2018 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I also don't know how to vote :c)




avatar
ShadowZaknoid
Official Member

IGN : zaknoid
Gender : Male Posts : 21
Points* : 21
Join Date : 2017-01-13
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by iSpyder on Wed May 23, 2018 12:59 pm


Application Accepted.

It's been over a week and you have the minimum of 4 votes. Welcome to the group.




-iSpyder™️
avatar
iSpyder
Prestige Member

IGN : iSpyder
Gender : Female Posts : 387
Points* : 536
Join Date : 2015-07-22
Location : MN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: whilky #1

by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum