Mother's Wrath #11

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mother's Wrath #11

by Mother's Wrath on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:39 pm

1. Username: Mother's Wrath
1a. Do you use a multiplayer platform? (i.e. Steam, Battle.net, etc.)? If so, could you give us your username and ID?: I do not.

2. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Test-a-ment#9667
2a. If you don't have Discord, would you be able to get it? (This ensures that you can communicate with the clan off-forums.): N/A

3. What timezone do you live in?: I'd rather not say.

4. How or where did you find out about Genosis Gaming?: From Plazma Burst 2, Blackbird suggested I try applying again & gave me some tips.

5. What games do you usually play?: I usually play Plazma Burst 2

6. What other gaming communities/clans have you been in before?: I have been in: TDA IMG, YrN, Fatigue Empreva and TDS

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:  I know Blackbird.


8. Why do you want to join GeNo?:  I have talked with some players before and they seem pretty chill. Your community looks nice and Blackbird has told me alot of positive things.

9. What can you contribute to the clan?: I am very active, loyal and mature. I work with some video editing (sony vegas pro 13) and I am interested in expanding my knowledge.

10. As a person, what are your best and worst qualities?: I would say my best quality is being competitive. I use this trait to try and better myself at everything I do. I am a perfectionist you could say. My worst quality is that I can be provoked easily.

11. If you notice a conflict occurring between yourself and another member, between two other members, or between a member and a non-member, how would you handle it?: I would try to calm everyone down and sort the problem out in a clam manner by having them tell both sides of the story and working out a solution together.

12. How active will you be on our forums and our Discord server?: I'm pretty active so at least a couple hours every day.

13. By applying to GeNo, you agree to show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to people outside of the clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during the Questioning Phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as an imposed refractory period for application submissions, or dismissal from the clan. I agree completely.
14. Extra comments/questions:
avatar
Mother's Wrath
Non-Member

IGN : parasytee
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2018-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Xemonis on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:31 am

Questioning Phase Begins.

#8, is that your only reason for joining?

#10, what makes you think we're looking for someone who is competitive? also, if provoked by someone within the clan, how would you plan on handling it?

#11, could you give me a hypothetical situation?





avatar
Xemonis
Tactician

IGN : Sniper J
Gender : Male Posts : 3876
Points* : 6577
Join Date : 2015-07-21
Age : 17
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Carar on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:32 am






This isn't your first application. Not sure if this will get you denied or not.

On the application, however..
It looks.. nice. The only questions I have are those above, posted by Jay.
The best of all luck, Testament.
avatar
Carar
Official Member

IGN : Carar
Gender : Male Posts : 74
Points* : 55
Join Date : 2018-01-25
Age : 14
Location : Cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Mother's Wrath on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:54 pm

@Xemonis wrote:Questioning Phase Begins.

#8, is that your only reason for joining?

#10, what makes you think we're looking for someone who is competitive? also, if provoked by someone within the clan, how would you plan on handling it?

#11, could you give me a hypothetical situation?

#8, Yes

#10, The question never asked anything related to "wanting" or "looking for".If I was provoked I'd just just ignore it and let the members decide what they want to do with the one who is provoking me.

#11, Alright lets say a person in the chat named Kendrick argues with another person named Matt.If i see the arguing I would try calming them both down,after calming them both down I'd listen to each person's story of the situation and see which story makes the most sense.After that I'll just continue calming them down due to the fact that I probably wouldn't have perms inside the chat.
avatar
Mother's Wrath
Non-Member

IGN : parasytee
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2018-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Mother's Wrath on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:56 pm

@Carar wrote:




This isn't your first application. Not sure if this will get you denied or not.

On the application, however..
It looks.. nice. The only questions I have are those above, posted by Jay.
The best of all luck, Testament.

Yeah hopefully you believe me when I tell you that i wasn't making this forum account as an intent to hide that I'm Foxie,truth is I haven't realized how many applications I've made.
avatar
Mother's Wrath
Non-Member

IGN : parasytee
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2018-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by zBlaxkByrd on Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:17 pm

I want to make this clear and apparent to all of the members. I have known Foxie for quite awhile and at first, I did not like him. He was often the target of my various acts of cyber terrorism and things I've done to him including tricking him into giving me his passwords and stealing his PB2 account and giving away his Discord to Neph. He was a very massive troll and I know he was lonely and didn't like the path he was choosing, I saw this. I did not however choose to help him because simply, I have enough on my plate and he wasn't committed. Lately however, he has proven to me he is working hard and I've found joining GeNo and being apart of this family means alot to him, I feel like it'll help him.
avatar
zBlaxkByrd
Official Member

IGN : zBlaxkByrd
Gender : Female Posts : 61
Points* : 84
Join Date : 2017-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Baghdad, Afghanistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Mother's Wrath on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:22 pm

@zBlaxkByrd wrote:I want to make this clear and apparent to all of the members. I have known Foxie for quite awhile and at first, I did not like him. He was often the target of my various acts of cyber terrorism and things I've done to him including tricking him into giving me his passwords and stealing his PB2 account and giving away his Discord to Neph. He was a very massive troll and I know he was lonely and didn't like the path he was choosing, I saw this. I did not however choose to help him because simply, I have enough on my plate and he wasn't committed. Lately however, he has proven to me he is working hard and I've found joining GeNo and being apart of this family means alot to him, I feel like it'll help him.

*Cough*Facts*Cough*
avatar
Mother's Wrath
Non-Member

IGN : parasytee
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2018-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by zBlaxkByrd on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:31 pm

@Mother's Wrath wrote:
@zBlaxkByrd wrote:I want to make this clear and apparent to all of the members. I have known Foxie for quite awhile and at first, I did not like him. He was often the target of my various acts of cyber terrorism and things I've done to him including tricking him into giving me his passwords and stealing his PB2 account and giving away his Discord to Neph. He was a very massive troll and I know he was lonely and didn't like the path he was choosing, I saw this. I did not however choose to help him because simply, I have enough on my plate and he wasn't committed. Lately however, he has proven to me he is working hard and I've found joining GeNo and being apart of this family means alot to him, I feel like it'll help him.

*Cough*Facts*Cough*

What does this mean? Are you suggesting what I stated isn't true?
avatar
zBlaxkByrd
Official Member

IGN : zBlaxkByrd
Gender : Female Posts : 61
Points* : 84
Join Date : 2017-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Baghdad, Afghanistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Mother's Wrath on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:58 pm

@zBlaxkByrd wrote:
@Mother's Wrath wrote:
@zBlaxkByrd wrote:I want to make this clear and apparent to all of the members. I have known Foxie for quite awhile and at first, I did not like him. He was often the target of my various acts of cyber terrorism and things I've done to him including tricking him into giving me his passwords and stealing his PB2 account and giving away his Discord to Neph. He was a very massive troll and I know he was lonely and didn't like the path he was choosing, I saw this. I did not however choose to help him because simply, I have enough on my plate and he wasn't committed. Lately however, he has proven to me he is working hard and I've found joining GeNo and being apart of this family means alot to him, I feel like it'll help him.

*Cough*Facts*Cough*

What does this mean? Are you suggesting what I stated isn't true?

Lol no,Tbh i have no humor i was just saying that as symbolization as me agreeing with you.
avatar
Mother's Wrath
Non-Member

IGN : parasytee
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2018-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Pixelbyte on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:21 pm

I know your behavior and I don't want you in GeNo at all. But seeing what blackbird said i'm going to give you a chance.




new objective: make a post longer then cry's whenever he makes a topic

http://i.imgur.com/Lw9oJbz.png
avatar
Pixelbyte
Prestige Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Gender : Male Posts : 1002
Points* : 1284
Join Date : 2015-10-31
Age : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Mother's Wrath on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:44 pm

@Pixelbyte wrote:I know your behavior and I don't want you in GeNo at all. But seeing what blackbird said i'm going to give you a chance.

Lol thanks
avatar
Mother's Wrath
Non-Member

IGN : parasytee
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2018-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Reloaded on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:29 am

ya ive known you alot and you are always the targget
avatar
Reloaded
Official Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Posts : 475
Points* : 452
Join Date : 2016-10-23
Age : 11
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Mother's Wrath on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:56 am

@Reloaded wrote:ya ive known you alot and you are always the targget

I guess...
avatar
Mother's Wrath
Non-Member

IGN : parasytee
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2018-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Carar on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:03 am

Right, Foxie. You've called me ''gay'' and a ''faggot'' almost every day while I was the administrator on the Corvus Games tourney. You never even apologized. Lots of people know you, but only for your behavior.
After all of those things, I'm willing to change my opinion on you. There's just one thing you have to promise you will do. Stop acting like Painn.

Not a good start.
P.S You say you have been in Empreva? I'm going to ask Synergic just in case.
avatar
Carar
Official Member

IGN : Carar
Gender : Male Posts : 74
Points* : 55
Join Date : 2018-01-25
Age : 14
Location : Cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Mother's Wrath on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:58 am

@Carar wrote:Right, Foxie. You've called me ''gay'' and a ''faggot'' almost every day while
I was the administrator on the Corvus Games tourney. You never even apologized. Lots of people know you, but only for your behavior.
After all of those things, I'm willing to change my opinion on you. There's just one thing you have to promise you will do. Stop acting like Painn.

Not a good start.
P.S You say you have been in Empreva? I'm going to ask Synergic just in case.

Lol yeah i was a shitty kid..even tho it was like 9 months ago.Also both syn and i founded the clan
avatar
Mother's Wrath
Non-Member

IGN : parasytee
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2018-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by iSpyder on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:26 pm

You call yourself a perfectionist, even though your past behavior and previous conflicts you've had with others contradicts that statement entirely. You are aware that here in GeNo, we do not tolerate disrespect, and we expect for members to have a certain level of patience. We do not take things like that lightly because there is a limit to how far you can go.

We expect everyone to handle a conflict or some kind of situation with drama in a reasonable and civil manner. We expect for people to say what's on their mind, not just about what we want to hear from an applicant. I hope that you have changed, and until then I expect for you to prove it to everyone that you've changed, not just proving it to one person (such as Blackbird), knowing your reputation for being easily provoked by others and enticing unnecessary drama, in multiple servers. A person can spew words from their mouth, but real actions must be shown. We've had several members in the past who have had the same issue regarding disrespect, so rules in chat are far more firm and they are established well to put people in their place.

Now as far as you being able to answer most of our questions, do you think it is justifiable to treat someone badly just because they gave you "shit" in the past. Or do you believe that bygones and be bygones only until someone apologizes? I have also heard that you are known to have a tendency of bragging and make yourself seem better than others, is this remotely true?
avatar
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Gender : Female Posts : 343
Points* : 411
Join Date : 2015-07-22
Age : 17
Location : MN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Mother's Wrath on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:42 pm

@iSpyder wrote:You call yourself a perfectionist, even though your past behavior and previous conflicts you've had with others contradicts that statement entirely. You are aware that here in GeNo, we do not tolerate disrespect, and we expect for members to have a certain level of patience. We do not take things like that lightly because there is a limit to how far you can go.

We expect everyone to handle a conflict or some kind of situation with drama in a reasonable and civil manner. We expect for people to say what's on their mind, not just about what we want to hear from an applicant. I hope that you have changed, and until then I expect for you to prove it to everyone that you've changed, not just proving it to one person (such as Blackbird), knowing your reputation for being easily provoked by others and enticing unnecessary drama, in multiple servers. A person can spew words from their mouth, but real actions must be shown. We've had several members in the past who have had the same issue regarding disrespect, so rules in chat are far more firm and they are established well to put people in their place.

Now as far as you being able to answer most of our questions, do you think it is justifiable to treat someone badly just because they gave you "shit" in the past. Or do you believe that bygones and be bygones only until someone apologizes? I have also heard that you are known to have a tendency of bragging and make yourself seem better than others, is this remotely true?

Im not gonna lie,sometimes i do brag but in a friendly way if that makes sense.
avatar
Mother's Wrath
Non-Member

IGN : parasytee
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2018-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Reiss on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:31 am

Voting Phase begins.
avatar
Reiss
Tactician

IGN : Purple Monster
Gender : Female Posts : 861
Points* : 1151
Join Date : 2016-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by zBlaxkByrd on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:02 am

+1 for the same reasons I stated before in the questioning phase, everyone is capable of changing. I'm a prime example.
avatar
zBlaxkByrd
Official Member

IGN : zBlaxkByrd
Gender : Female Posts : 61
Points* : 84
Join Date : 2017-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Baghdad, Afghanistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Carar on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:42 am

You seem to have changed a lot but I can't get over your previous behavior. Though, I'm an optimist and I believe you will change for the better. +1
avatar
Carar
Official Member

IGN : Carar
Gender : Male Posts : 74
Points* : 55
Join Date : 2018-01-25
Age : 14
Location : Cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Reloaded on Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 pm

+1 I guess i'll try trusting you for not acting like painn, that is the most annoying thing you are doing and i hope you stop.
avatar
Reloaded
Official Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Posts : 475
Points* : 452
Join Date : 2016-10-23
Age : 11
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Pixelbyte on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:44 pm

-1 I have yet to see you change, and I feel like you will change back to what you once were once you're in.




new objective: make a post longer then cry's whenever he makes a topic

http://i.imgur.com/Lw9oJbz.png
avatar
Pixelbyte
Prestige Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Gender : Male Posts : 1002
Points* : 1284
Join Date : 2015-10-31
Age : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Carar on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:29 pm

I'm changing my vote. You haven't changed a bit. This is how I prove it. Special thanks to my friend Blackbird, for fetching me this screenshot.


-1 because of the image above.
avatar
Carar
Official Member

IGN : Carar
Gender : Male Posts : 74
Points* : 55
Join Date : 2018-01-25
Age : 14
Location : Cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by zBlaxkByrd on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Changing my vote, -1 because of you asking me to tell you how to IP log people across PS4.
avatar
zBlaxkByrd
Official Member

IGN : zBlaxkByrd
Gender : Female Posts : 61
Points* : 84
Join Date : 2017-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Baghdad, Afghanistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Reloaded on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:46 pm

-1 so you moved on and started asking other people how to IP log just like you once did to me. Same as always.
avatar
Reloaded
Official Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Posts : 475
Points* : 452
Join Date : 2016-10-23
Age : 11
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother's Wrath #11

by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum