zBlaxkByrd #2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedzBlaxkByrd #2

by zBlaxkByrd on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:56 am

1. I Sold my PB2 account, no longer playing Plazma Burst 2.

2.  I play on the Playstation 4, my gamertag is: sBlackBird

3. I have played PB2 since 2011, I quit playing in late 2017.

4a. N/A

4b. N/A

5. No, however I should put to your attention that I do run my own separate community which may be mistaken as a clan.

6a. The only clan I was in after leaving GeNo was Itami.

6b. I lead Itami due to ties I've had with the clan since my friend Aryman9001 (Sheep) was in the original Itami.

7. There was a combination of things that ultimately resulted in my absence from the clan. These things include; but are not limited to; drama, negative & pessimistic attitude, starting internal conflicts, etc.

8. [Critical] Genosis is a great clan, one that; all of the BS aside; I personally found rather enjoyable. The people in it are kind and generous.

9. [Critical] I intend to represent GeNo within the Battlefield community as well as within my YouTube videos. Naturally, this will contribute a number of things including advertising.

10. [Critical]Times when I displayed good behavior within GeNo include the time I came to GeNo's aid a couple times when they were in need, like the time when a certain individual by the name of "DNS" was threatening/ attacking the clan. I effectively dealt with the individual for the good interests and safety of GeNo. Times when I displayed bad behavior include intentionally attempting to rip the clan apart from the inside and targeting specific members to be attacked by some associates of mine.

11. [Optional] United States, New Jersey.

12. My Discord name and ID is: [Skyy] zBlaxkByrd#9449

13. At least twice a week depending on my erratic schedule.

14. [Very Critical] Personally, I feel like I've changed alot for the better since leaving the clan in 2016. I'm on good terms with your leader and I'm interested in re-establishing old friendships. Perhaps giving me a second chance will prove beneficial to all members within GeNo alike, as I have alot to offer besides just friendships, such as possibly being able to recruit some of the 400 people within my own community to grow GeNo.

15. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? I have not a single doubt I am capable of handling this important responsibility.

16. I am applying for the position of unofficial member.

17. Yes, I indeed have acknowledged it.

18. Extra comments/questions: Seeing as this application was built on the ideology that only PB2 players would be attempting to join, I completely understand as to why there would be great confusion over some of my answers. I have to change the topic of a couple of them such as when the application asked if I had alternate accounts. I'd greatly appreciate it if this was not used to put down my application.
avatar
zBlaxkByrd
Official Member

IGN : zBlaxkByrd
Gender : Female Posts : 61
Points* : 84
Join Date : 2017-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Baghdad, Afghanistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Xemonis on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.

Overall I think you have a solid application here and I have no questions at this time.





avatar
Xemonis
Tactician

IGN : Sniper J
Gender : Male Posts : 3876
Points* : 6577
Join Date : 2015-07-21
Age : 17
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Reloaded on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:14 pm

You made a very good app, would be nice having you here and representing the games you dominate on
avatar
Reloaded
Official Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Posts : 475
Points* : 452
Join Date : 2016-10-23
Age : 11
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Spirit on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:31 pm

So there's a bit I need to say about you Blackbird. As with anyone else, some good, some bad. The bad however, is definitely worth mentioning since they are serious infractions of our rules. I've known you for quite some time now; you've shared with me a lot about yourself so I understand what struggles you've gone through as a person and how that affected your membership in the community.

I do not hold anything personally against you, but I need you to be aware that the two big things I'm going to be highlighting in this reply is for your sake if you do manage to get accepted (with the latter being more concerning to me and the rest of the clan).

Firstly, is the reason why you left the first time around. You were improving in your efforts to become a better person as a part of this clan, Blackbird, I remember that clearly. You tried hard not to retaliate against others and you were mostly successful. Gigoto however, pulled you back downwards to the point that you and him were both threatening the clan at the same time to ban the other. When I refused, it took nearly an hour for the both of you to finally apologize to me. You resigned from the clan out of guilt and ran off, repeating your bad habits like before.

Secondly, is a recent incident that happened on the Genosis Discord where you said this:

https://imgur.com/a/0sA7V

I don't think I need to explain in-depth as to how this was disrespectful and goes against the respect agreement at the start of your application regarding others in the gaming community.

Again, I'm not saying that this is going to result in me being against your acceptance (and even if I actually was, I can't vote anyways), but this is something I and the rest of the clan seriously can't ignore. So I'm going to keep the solutions brief:

For the first point I made, can you promise us that you're not going to stoop down to that level again if someone aggravates you? You were stubborn in not blocking Gigoto in the past which resulted in you and him blowing up against the clan and ruining all the progress we made with you.

For the second point, can you also promise that you're going to stop making comments like this about others both in public and private? Shit-talking or passive-aggressive talk is absolutely prohibited in this clan, because whoever does it looks two-faced and represents us in that manner. I don't expect you to apologize to Juan, but I do at the very least ask of you to not make comments like this again in the future.

If you fail to meet these promises, you will be punished for future infractions to the point that you may even be removed from the clan depending on severity and repetition of these issues. That is not me being patronizing, but rather, it's me being fair. Because this is a code of conduct all current members have agreed to follow and are following now.

That's all I had to say. Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck and would like to see you in this clan again like old times.


Last edited by Spirit on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Spirit
Tactician

IGN : Spirit9871
Gender : Male Posts : 1971
Points* : 3612
Join Date : 2015-07-22
Age : 19
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Pixelbyte on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:32 pm

To be honest, considering you joined just to IP log all of us and leave last time broke my trust for you, I don't hate you I just don't want a repeat of what happened before. There have been alot of times where you said you have "changed" only to be proven otherwise. Even if you have changed, which i doubt, I still wouldn't want you in the clan because of the appearance of you in geno to others would probably drive them away, it would surely drive me away at least. But oh well, lets hear what the others have to say




new objective: make a post longer then cry's whenever he makes a topic

http://i.imgur.com/Lw9oJbz.png
avatar
Pixelbyte
Prestige Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Gender : Male Posts : 1002
Points* : 1284
Join Date : 2015-10-31
Age : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by zBlaxkByrd on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:14 pm

Yeah, I am more than capable of promising everything you've stated within the fine points you've made here & I understand the consequences that will hit me if I; in the extremely unlikely event; break my promise.
avatar
zBlaxkByrd
Official Member

IGN : zBlaxkByrd
Gender : Female Posts : 61
Points* : 84
Join Date : 2017-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Baghdad, Afghanistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Spirit on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:20 pm

I am glad to hear that. Good luck, I have no further questions.
avatar
Spirit
Tactician

IGN : Spirit9871
Gender : Male Posts : 1971
Points* : 3612
Join Date : 2015-07-22
Age : 19
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by zBlaxkByrd on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:23 pm

@Pixelbyte wrote:To be honest, considering you joined just to IP log all of us and leave last time broke my trust for you, I don't hate you I just don't want a repeat of what happened before. There have been alot of times where you said you have "changed" only to be proven otherwise. Even if you have changed, which i doubt, I still wouldn't want you in the clan because of the appearance of you in geno to others would probably drive them away, it would surely drive me away at least. But oh well, lets hear what the others have to say

These are great points you've made here and I respect you for making them, however I do have to point out some errors within your statement. Firstly, It was never my intention to join all for the purpose of IP logging everyone. As Spirit said above, I was doing rather well when I first joined up until my conflict with Gigoto. I have stated a couple times in the past that was my reason for joining due to the situation I was in, and it was all drama and conflict. That statement along with a few others were simply lies to "show off" or come as dominant to rival any competition I had at the time. It is no secret I am a very competitive person and while in the past it was mostly for the worst, I assure you I can use this pursuit for the benefit of GeNo if & when I ever do become a member once more. Second, change doesn't come over night. I really have been working on changing but in the past, I have had. well let's just call them relapses. I can safely say now though that there will not be anymore of them as I have been getting help in dealing with my emotions and I have a great support system, too. Finally, I apologize that you have these negative feelings about me but overtime, I am sure I can fix these issues and make up for the mistakes in the past.
avatar
zBlaxkByrd
Official Member

IGN : zBlaxkByrd
Gender : Female Posts : 61
Points* : 84
Join Date : 2017-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Baghdad, Afghanistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Pixelbyte on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:43 pm

I'm still suspicious but alright, I'll give you a second chance then...




new objective: make a post longer then cry's whenever he makes a topic

http://i.imgur.com/Lw9oJbz.png
avatar
Pixelbyte
Prestige Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Gender : Male Posts : 1002
Points* : 1284
Join Date : 2015-10-31
Age : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedA History of Deceitfulness

by Shepard on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:02 pm



You do not have my approval in your effort to join Geno. You are not a right fit for this community and you would have to show me something extraordinary to redeem yourself for your past actions and behaviours.


I have known you (nearly) since you joined the PB2 Community under the name "Blackbird", I've even worked with you in the creation of one of your clans. In my experience with you, you are hotheaded, immature, deceitful, and treat the internet as your roleplaying-sandbox.

Your actions range from simple shit-talking and rudeness, to more heinous actions such as IP logging and collaboration with known "hackers" such as Satan & Gigoto. I have tried once to get to know you better, and improve your behaviour by working with you on the creation of one of your clans, and that did not end well.

I will not accept a simple promise written in text as Spirit did to show that you are truly making an effort to change. You must show that you can be a contributing, competent, and kind member before ever being a part of Geno. This will take you weeks, if not months to do.

So I ask you this: How can you prove you have changed (and are making an active effort), and would also be a benefit to this community? "Making cool battlefield videos" is not good enough, I'm looking for something more interpersonal.

I will recap my opening statement: You have alot to make up for.


To all my fellow members: I ask that you go around the community and find your own (more detailed and complete) insights on this applicant before making a decision during the voting process. The actions this applicants has committed would normally result in a permaban, but we do not punish people retroactively here at Geno.

avatar
Shepard
Veteran

IGN : o_Sniper_o
Gender : Male Posts : 12
Points* : 9
Join Date : 2017-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by zBlaxkByrd on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 pm

@Shepard wrote:

You do not have my approval in your effort to join Geno. You are not a right fit for this community and you would have to show me something extraordinary to redeem yourself for your past actions and behaviours.


I have known you (nearly) since you joined the PB2 Community under the name "Blackbird", I've even worked with you in the creation of one of your clans. In my experience with you, you are hotheaded, immature, deceitful, and treat the internet as your roleplaying-sandbox.

Your actions range from simple shit-talking and rudeness, to more heinous actions such as IP logging and collaboration with known "hackers" such as Satan & Gigoto. I have tried once to get to know you better, and improve your behaviour by working with you on the creation of one of your clans, and that did not end well.

I will not accept a simple promise written in text as Spirit did to show that you are truly making an effort to change. You must show that you can be a contributing, competent, and kind member before ever being a part of Geno. This will take you weeks, if not months to do.

So I ask you this: How can you prove you have changed (and are making an active effort), and would also be a benefit to this community? "Making cool battlefield videos" is not good enough, I'm looking for something more interpersonal.

I will recap my opening statement: You have alot to make up for.


To all my fellow members: I ask that you go around the community and find your own (more detailed and complete) insights on this applicant before making a decision during the voting process. The actions this applicants has committed would normally result in a permaban, but we do not punish people retroactively here at Geno.


These are interesting points you make here; however; there is a couple things I need to make clear. Regarding asking proof about how I've changed and such, you may speak to Spirit about that. He is a strong character witness as he has helped me change so much, I've even opened up to him and given him information about myself that I wouldn't dare tell anyone else online all so he could assist me in bettering myself. I mention Spirit because I know for a fact that you know he isn't one to do things like lie for me, which I come to understand could become an accusation if I had anyone else vouch for me. Second, I don't do IP logging or "hacking" or any of that anymore. The proof is even on my website, I have deleted my IP database and wiped all other information I had. I deleted all of my doxxes I had stored and the only "hacker" I associate with is Serpent, and it has nothing to with hacking. He and I have known each other since 2011 and we have a rather decent friendship. I would also like to remind you that Serpent is in fact a prestige member of GeNo, so the clan has associated with him before and would do so if he ever decided to return. Additionally; regarding my past behavior; I would like to point you to the reply I made to Pixelbyte when he established the same points you have stated here. Third, there is much more I could bring to the clan then what I mentioned. What you're looking for most; the positive attitude; I could definitely bring. However, I'd greatly appreciate it if you did not insult my intelligence. Taking my competence in question was rather offensive and it is things like this that may make me; well; not happy. Finally, this brings me to the topic of my emotions. I understand your concern regarding them and I respect you for bring it to everyone's attention, however if you did not know, I have Bipolar Disorder. I had a major, major struggle in managing my emotions (I am not using this as an excuse, either) and even while I have much more control over them than when I did back when I was a member of 2016, I would still like to bring this fact to your attention. Nobody is perfect. We all have our personal struggles we go through. We all do bad things. Some worse than others, I'm an example of that. However that doesn't mean people cannot change.
avatar
zBlaxkByrd
Official Member

IGN : zBlaxkByrd
Gender : Female Posts : 61
Points* : 84
Join Date : 2017-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Baghdad, Afghanistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Domino on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:41 pm

I don't know where to start since I'm kinda thrown in into the situation of you applying and everyone writing books about it.
There's no word to lose about your application, it was well done and I can see the effort put into this, this counts as well for the answers you have given to the members so far.
Let me just hop back in time a little bit. When I was in DLN (or DOB idk) we've had concerns regarding a clan called DF. Seperate to that, the pb2 site was down. People told me to join DF's xat chat and I went there and saw you. At least im quite certain it was you. Dumb as I was I was trying to talk about "why you're ddosing the pb2 site" just to report you and "expose" you as I thought you're some hacker guy. Anyways. Following that day I've heard more and more rumours about you being some hackerish guy with all-bad intentions. Some time passed and, idek anymore how we met, we got to know each other. Here's the problem. What Shepard said with you treating the internet as a "role play sandbox" kind of fits to you, imo. You're great at manipulating people(one of the things we both talked about a lot earlier) and enjoy having things under control. You are extremely self-conscious and don't even try to hide it, you claim to have destroyed several clans, your pride is just above average. And that's why I can understand those people saying that you're unpredictable, moody, outrageous, whatever. In the internet you can control the way people think about you. Every word you type changes peoples' POV upon you and I'm really sure you know that. That's why I have issues believing in you saying you're "this" and "that", when the only one to prove your actual personality is you. That doesn't mean I don't like you or have actual trust issues, you're a man of your words. But it's just me being careful since I know exactly who you are and what you are. Same counts for me. I won't have any problems with you joining geno or establish new friendships in here as long as history doesn't repeat( of which im sure of). All this just to point out my position, yet there have been no questions eh? I'd like to know if you'd carry on with tburns coding project as he left the clan. burn invented a project which is like a "tutorial" to all different kinds of coding-related topics and it'd be really cool to see someone this experiended (forgive my asslicking) continue this work. I wish you good luck with your application.
avatar
Domino
Official Member

IGN : Tempahh
Gender : Male Posts : 314
Points* : 310
Join Date : 2016-06-18
Age : 20
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by zBlaxkByrd on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:23 pm

@Domino wrote:I don't know where to start since I'm kinda thrown in into the situation of you applying and everyone writing books about it.
There's no word to lose about your application, it was well done and I can see the effort put into this, this counts as well for the answers you have given to the members so far.
Let me just hop back in time a little bit. When I was in DLN (or DOB idk) we've had concerns regarding a clan called DF. Seperate to that, the pb2 site was down. People told me to join DF's xat chat and I went there and saw you. At least im quite certain it was you. Dumb as I was I was trying to talk about "why you're ddosing the pb2 site" just to report you and "expose" you as I thought you're some hacker guy. Anyways. Following that day I've heard more and more rumours about you being some hackerish guy with all-bad intentions. Some time passed and, idek anymore how we met, we got to know each other. Here's the problem. What Shepard said with you treating the internet as a "role play sandbox" kind of fits to you, imo. You're great at manipulating people(one of the things we both talked about a lot earlier) and enjoy having things under control. You are extremely self-conscious and don't even try to hide it, you claim to have destroyed several clans, your pride is just above average. And that's why I can understand those people saying that you're unpredictable, moody, outrageous, whatever. In the internet you can control the way people think about you. Every word you type changes peoples' POV upon you and I'm really sure you know that. That's why I have issues believing in you saying you're "this" and "that", when the only one to prove your actual personality is you. That doesn't mean I don't like you or have actual trust issues, you're a man of your words. But it's just me being careful since I know exactly who you are and what you are. Same counts for me. I won't have any problems with you joining geno or establish new friendships in here as long as history doesn't repeat( of which im sure of). All this just to point out my position, yet there have been no questions eh? I'd like to know if you'd carry on with tburns coding project as he left the clan. burn invented a project which is like a "tutorial" to all different kinds of coding-related topics and it'd be really cool to see someone this experiended (forgive my asslicking) continue this work. I wish you good luck with your application.

I thank you for wishing me luck and all the kind things you said about my well established application. Additionally, you are correct about me knowing how to manipulate and control situations. However, as you also stated and as many others have noticed about me: I am a man of my words. If I say something is or isn't going to happen, then it is or isn't going to happen. If I make a promise, I will keep to that promise. I miss being apart of a great, kind and diverse family like the great clan of Genosis has. I will do everything within my power and use my influence to make things right; redeem myself in sort-a-way. Additionally, I could see what I could do regarding tBurn's project if I ever get the chance. As I previously pointed out, all of the things and knowledge I learned and used to do wrong could easily be flipped over to do some good. I am confident in my talents and I am sure GeNo could benefit from it. As of recently, I have even taken up in helping Fitalion with a project regarding a GeNo intro video. So, that's all I have to say in reply to your statement and I tahnk you for adding your input.
avatar
zBlaxkByrd
Official Member

IGN : zBlaxkByrd
Gender : Female Posts : 61
Points* : 84
Join Date : 2017-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Baghdad, Afghanistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Kill4Ever on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:30 pm

The screens I'm about to show are from 2016. But there is a reason why I'm going to show them. I'll get to that later. First of all. The reason why you sent me these pms in the first place was because I toyed with your relationship with spyder. Which I admit. I shouldn't have done that.








But I'm going to be straight up with you. I do not think that you are suitable for this clan at all. I know you have bipolar disorder and you don't like being made fun of or messed around with, but if you look at these screens what you said was extreme and pushing the limits. Even with your disorder. You literally threatened to kill me. You even tried to "dox attack" me. The reason I said try was because whatever you did, did not work at all. You have told me many times that you had access to everyone's ips. You told me you had "a couple hundred". Honestly this seemed like you wanted to show off your power and act like it was no big deal. Saying "your life is only worth 1000 usd" is also another perfect example of you showing off. I also remember you telling me you took down pb2 because of a ban or whatever. I don't recall exactly what it was but whatever reason it was what you did was completely wrong. There is no way that what you did was acceptable. I don't see how that would benefit you in any way possible. Shepard couldn't have said it any better. You are hotheaded, immature, and deceitful. I know you like being in control of things and doing whatever the hell you want. Because who would mess with you? You're a "hacker". But you and your ego isn't going to get you anywhere. I don't know why people are giving you a second chance. They are willing to give you a +1 just because they have nothing to say to you. You keep using your disorder as an excuse for everything. And this isn't the first time you brought up Spirit trusting you. You have also said this several times in the chat because you think saying that is going to make everyone vote +1. Now I'm going to tell you why I brought this up. What if someone makes fun of you on purpose and or lies to you to make you upset about something personal as I did? Since you are "bipolar" you might do the same thing again. In order to have my support you must prove to me that you have really changed by doing something extraordinary, just like what Shepard said. Because as for now, I do not see you fit for geno at all.
avatar
Kill4Ever
Non-Member

IGN : Kill4Ever
Gender : Male Posts : 144
Points* : 146
Join Date : 2016-01-18
Age : 12
Location : San Francisco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by zBlaxkByrd on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:40 pm

@Kill4Ever wrote:The screens I'm about to show are from 2016. But there is a reason why I'm going to show them. I'll get to that later. First of all. The reason why you sent me these pms in the first place was because I toyed with your relationship with spyder. Which I admit. I shouldn't have done that.








But I'm going to be straight up with you. I do not think that you are suitable for this clan at all. I know you have bipolar disorder and you don't like being made fun of or messed around with, but if you look at these screens what you said was extreme and pushing the limits. Even with your disorder. You literally threatened to kill me. You even tried to "dox attack" me. The reason I said try was because whatever you did, did not work at all. You have told me many times that you had access to everyone's ips. You told me you had "a couple hundred". Honestly this seemed like you wanted to show off your power and act like it was no big deal. Saying "your life is only worth 1000 usd" is also another perfect example of you showing off. I also remember you telling me you took down pb2 because of a ban or whatever. I don't recall exactly what it was but whatever reason it was what you did was completely wrong. There is no way that what you did was acceptable. I don't see how that would benefit you in any way possible. Shepard couldn't have said it any better. You are hotheaded, immature, and deceitful. I know you like being in control of things and doing whatever the hell you want. Because who would mess with you? You're a "hacker". But you and your ego isn't going to get you anywhere. I don't know why people are giving you a second chance. They are willing to give you a +1 just because they have nothing to say to you. You keep using your disorder as an excuse for everything. And this isn't the first time you brought up Spirit trusting you. You have also said this several times in the chat because you think saying that is going to make everyone vote +1. Now I'm going to tell you why I brought this up. What if someone makes fun of you on purpose and or lies to you to make you upset about something personal as I did? Since you are "bipolar" you might do the same thing again. In order to have my support you must prove to me that you have really changed by doing something extraordinary, just like what Shepard said. Because as for now, I do not see you fit for geno at all.

Let me make a couple things straight. As you stated, all of that was from 2016. Everyone is aware of the; excuse my language; absolute retarded bullshit and fuckery I committed during this year. First of all, i tried nothing and that is why nothing happened. Those threats were scare tactics; all lies; because as you said yourself, you were doing wrong and attempting to mess with my relationship. While most times I do over react and in this case I definitely was, let's be clear here that I was attempting to defend myself and what I loved from you. Sure, I agree what I did was pretty much uncalled for, but that doesn't justify what you did. It's very clear here that nobody is a saint. Second, I am certain I stated before in a reply that I had completely wiped my database and removed any and all information I had on anyone. Everything was on my website was I cleaned up. Third, I never "DDoSed" or attacked PB2 itself, I see this accusation floating around alot and I never once attacked it. Only my associates and friends have done so. Fourth, I would suggest you actually do some research about Bipolar. I am not using it as an excuse, I seriously have no control over my emotions. Combine that with the lack of sleep, not taking my medication and not getting any help as well as being attacked by you and several others in several different ways at the same time, then you get an extremely unstable person, which you've seen. Since 2016 (which was 2 years ago and ALOT can happen in two years) I have gotten help and I have been working on myself constantly. I currently receive one on one therapy weekly, and part of the reason as to why I was absent from the community throughout 2017 was because I was in and out of psychiatric hospitals. Most of the visitations were voluntary, meaning I checked myself in there. I do not appreciate you slandering my disorder, I am not using it as an excuse. I don't think people actually understand just how bad it is, the uncontrollable thoughts, the constant thoughts of suicide during my depression stages and thoughts of homicide during my mania stages. I apologize if I'm rambling here, it's a sensitive topic for me. Anyway, I am taking my medication and I can ensure you that I am doing better & there will not be a repeat of the past. As for everything you added on to what Shepard & all said, i would suggest you actually read my replies. It would seem you failed to do so, as you've never taken into account here my corrections I've made to their statements. Finally, I would like to add some input regarding your statement about the members not saying anything. Perhaps if you actually asked questions about who I am instead of fear-mongering over my mistakes, we would get somewhere as well as having more people ask instead of just passively reading through; as Domino calls it; this book we've written here. Forgive me for being blunt, but you're.. how might I call resentment, towards me is based entirely on your narrowed perspective about me. You're only devoted to finding any, even the oldest of evidence to suggest to everyone reading through that I'm some kind of evil jerk. No one has yet asked me anything else other than make statements regarding why they think I'm dangerous (which I'm not) or just tell me I have a solid application.
avatar
zBlaxkByrd
Official Member

IGN : zBlaxkByrd
Gender : Female Posts : 61
Points* : 84
Join Date : 2017-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Baghdad, Afghanistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedA Reply.

by Shepard on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:27 pm

@zBlaxkByrd wrote:Forgive me for being blunt, but you're.. how might I call resentment, towards me is based entirely on your narrowed perspective about me. You're only devoted to finding any, even the oldest of evidence to suggest to everyone reading through that I'm some kind of evil jerk. No one has yet asked me anything else other than make statements regarding why they think I'm dangerous (which I'm not) or just tell me I have a solid application.
Your actions define you, and we have very good reasons to be cautious about accepting you into Geno. It seems you have crossed a line that cannot be crossed back on.


While I acknowledge that your disorder can force you to make dangerous decisions, if those decisions are a threat to the community, then I cannot accept you into Geno without risking the safety and well being of Geno's members.


avatar
Shepard
Veteran

IGN : o_Sniper_o
Gender : Male Posts : 12
Points* : 9
Join Date : 2017-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by zBlaxkByrd on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:52 am

@Shepard wrote:
@zBlaxkByrd wrote:Forgive me for being blunt, but you're.. how might I call resentment, towards me is based entirely on your narrowed perspective about me. You're only devoted to finding any, even the oldest of evidence to suggest to everyone reading through that I'm some kind of evil jerk. No one has yet asked me anything else other than make statements regarding why they think I'm dangerous (which I'm not) or just tell me I have a solid application.
Your actions define you, and we have very good reasons to be cautious about accepting you into Geno. It seems you have crossed a line that cannot be crossed back on.


While I acknowledge that your disorder can force you to make dangerous decisions, if those decisions are a threat to the community, then I cannot accept you into Geno without risking the safety and well being of Geno's members.


I apologize if you feel this way, and I completely understand everyone's caution. However, I just ask that you give me a chance. I will show you that when anyone puts something to their mind, they can achieve good things and I have done just that and will only continue to do so.
avatar
zBlaxkByrd
Official Member

IGN : zBlaxkByrd
Gender : Female Posts : 61
Points* : 84
Join Date : 2017-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Baghdad, Afghanistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Reloaded on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:59 pm

you've changed alot during time and i appreciate you trying to control yourself and be as good as you can be
avatar
Reloaded
Official Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Posts : 475
Points* : 452
Join Date : 2016-10-23
Age : 11
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by zBlaxkByrd on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:16 pm

@Reloaded wrote:you've changed alot during time and i appreciate you trying to control yourself and be as good as you can be
I thank you for the kind words and support. It means alot to me.
avatar
zBlaxkByrd
Official Member

IGN : zBlaxkByrd
Gender : Female Posts : 61
Points* : 84
Join Date : 2017-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Baghdad, Afghanistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Xemonis on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:19 pm

Voting Phase Begins.





avatar
Xemonis
Tactician

IGN : Sniper J
Gender : Male Posts : 3876
Points* : 6577
Join Date : 2015-07-21
Age : 17
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Reloaded on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:22 pm

I will give you a +1 because i know you're trying very hard to be yourself and to control all the bad stuff and i appreciate that. The past is the past just lets not repeat the same mistakes again
avatar
Reloaded
Official Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Posts : 475
Points* : 452
Join Date : 2016-10-23
Age : 11
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by zBlaxkByrd on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:33 pm

@Reloaded wrote:I will give you a +1 because i know you're trying very hard to be yourself and to control all the bad stuff and i appreciate that. The past is the past just lets not repeat the same mistakes again
@Reloaded wrote:I will give you a +1 because i know you're trying very hard to be yourself and to control all the bad stuff and i appreciate that. The past is the past just lets not repeat the same mistakes again

Thank you.
avatar
zBlaxkByrd
Official Member

IGN : zBlaxkByrd
Gender : Female Posts : 61
Points* : 84
Join Date : 2017-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Baghdad, Afghanistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Reiss on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:11 am

-1

I do not believe you will be a good fit for the clan. The fact that you are even allowed on the Genosis Discord server is already controversial enough. It also doesn't help that the first impression you gave me on the new server was a horrible one.



Whether you had a point to make or not, you did not have to resort to unneeded insults. Based on that incident, I cannot trust that you would not cause gratuitous arguments amongst other members.

I would also like to remind you that Serpent is in fact a prestige member of GeNo, so the clan has associated with him before and would do so if he ever decided to return.
Serpent is no longer a Prestige Member of GeNo, and it has been that way for more than 2 years now. Do not make assumptions that the clan would automatically accept him back should he decide to return; we have rejected former GeNo members from rejoining the clan as their beliefs differ largely from the clan's current values.
avatar
Reiss
Tactician

IGN : Purple Monster
Gender : Female Posts : 861
Points* : 1151
Join Date : 2016-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Xemonis on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:25 am

+1 I've probably known you longer than anyone in the clan. While you have done plenty of questionable things in the past, I think you've atoned for them in the end. Might I remind everyone else that so wishes to vote the Blackbird was accepted once into the clan and was not disruptive in any way, that I can remember. He was not kicked from the clan but left on his own terms. I can honestly say he's a lot different from his past self, albeit he still is a bit arrogant, I can honestly say I have no problem with him joining our clan again, so long as he doesn't cause any more disruptions, such as the one Purple displayed. Anyways, good luck.





avatar
Xemonis
Tactician

IGN : Sniper J
Gender : Male Posts : 3876
Points* : 6577
Join Date : 2015-07-21
Age : 17
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Domino on Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:00 am

+1 hop in. Everything was said tho
avatar
Domino
Official Member

IGN : Tempahh
Gender : Male Posts : 314
Points* : 310
Join Date : 2016-06-18
Age : 20
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: zBlaxkByrd #2

by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum